What started out as a simple bug fix release, ended up to be a quite substantial update that took much longer to get ready than we hoped for.
Version 4 removes support for Revit 2014 and supports now all Revit & Revit LT versions from 2015, which leads me to the main topic of this release (besides important fixes)...
Ordered & Renamed Parameters
As all our All-in-One Families, this family has more parameters than standard families, which makes it much more useful (especially appreciated by surveyors and architects working with existing builds) but also adds some complexity.
With this version we have renamed almost all parameters and ordered them into logical groups, which massively simplifies the usage.
With the renaming of parameters it also made sense to move from the old PDF manual to our new online documentation, the new format that was first introduced with our new Family Collections.
While add it we have also added a separate parameter Rough Distance Top and removed various parameters to simplify adjusting Double/Single Glass Position, Niches and Sash Frame Spacing.
Important: Updating your existing setups to this version overwrites all parameter values. Please read the new documentation popup: true for more details.
- Issue where wall wouldn't be cut out by exterior sill
- Issue causing constrain error when setting parameter Taper Reveal Interior Right
- Issue with visibility of niche void
- Issue with single glass position when top sash is set to arc
- Issue with window plan visibility when parameter Frame Arc Filling Visibility enabled