Updating your All-in-One Revit Family ...
You should backup your Revit Projects as well as the All-in-One Families before updating.
Every All-in-One Revit Family comes with the actual Version as Prefix to clearly indicate the current Version of the All-in-One Revit Family:
|e.g. RFAM0220 - Elevator
|M / I
||Metric / Imperial
||Unique Family ID
If you want that the new Version updates all your previous Versions within your Revit Project, you would need to rename the Family within your Revit Project as the new updated version received prior to loading the updated Version. If you do not rename the previous Version, the new version will be loaded additionally rather then updating the previous Version you have in use.
(Released July 14th, 2010)
Download Update (.EXE)
Download Update (.ZIP)
The 2.0 Update is a major update and it is recommended for all users using the All-in-One Revit Escalator-Travelator Family. It includes general fixes and improvements that correct issues, including fixes that:
IMPORTANT: As this version was built from the ground up new, previous Versions before 2.0 cannot be updated as discribed at the top of this page.
- add parametric functionality two switch between Escalator and Travelator
- improve the parametric functionality of the Steps
- improve the parametric functionality of the Balustrades
- improve the parametric functionality of the Rails
- resolve issues with the complexity of the handrails exporting the model to IFC
- reduces the overall size of the Family File